Win a Year's supply of Capricorn Somerset Goats Cheese - 5 prizes to be won
PUBLISHED: 15:06 13 March 2013 | UPDATED: 20:25 10 April 2013
Somerset Life has teamed up with Capricorn Somerset Goats Cheese® to offer five lucky readers the chance to win a year's supply of their delicious goat's cheese.
For more information on Capricorn Somerset Goats Cheese click here
Situated in the beautiful valley of Cricket St Thomas, Capricorns Creamery is surrounded by the lush dairy pastures of Somerset where Capricorns master cheese makers have been carefully crafting Capricorn Somerset Goats Cheese at
The Lubborn Creamery for more than 20 years.
How to Enter
For your chance to win, answer the following question via the link below:
In which county is Capricorn Somerset Goats Cheese made?
The winner will be notified after the closing date, 24 April 2013.
Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents 18 years of age and over. Employees of Lactalis McLelland Ltd., their families, agents, agencies or any person professionally connected with this promotion are excluded.
2. Entries must be submitted by midnight on 24 April 2013.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. There are five prizes each consisting of 24 vouchers, each to the value of a free 150g pack of Capricorn Somerset Goats Cheese to a maximum value of 2.00 per pack (A years supply equates to 2 x 150g pack per month).
5. The draws will take place on 24/04/2013. The winners will be informed by email within 14 days of the draw date. An independent third party will make the draw. The name of the winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to the promoters address below no earlier than 28 days after the free prize draw closing date.
6. The promoter cannot be responsible for entries that fail to register, are delayed or incomplete. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost due to reasons outside of its control.
7. To the fullest extent allowed by law the promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize.
8. The promoters decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the promoter and accept that any such involvement is unpaid.
10. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries. In this event that persons entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. Entry to this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules and by claiming a prize, the winners agree to be bound by all the entry instructions of which these rules form a part and to their details being communicated to third parties in relation to this promotion.
12. Promoter: Lactalis McLelland Ltd, 2nd Floor, 3 Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QG.
Thanks for your interest but this competition has now closed